We're hiring at Hanford Insurance Agency!
General Description: Greet the public and help other employees with administrative tasks as assigned. Ideal candidate will be an energetic and positive individual who works well in a highly automated, team environment.
- Primary phone coverage – first to answer all incoming calls
- Accept payments from customers and apply them in a timely manner
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Prepare and send all outgoing mail and UPS/FEDEX packages
- Scan and attach documents in agency management system as required
- Oversee all aspects of customer and prospect mailings
- Assist with preparation of customer meetings
- Assist with registration of employee trainings and seminars
- Assist with bookkeeping/accounting functions as appropriate
- Organize and file employee licensing
- Organize and implement customer appreciation efforts
- Education o High School Diploma
- Knowledge o Proficient handling telephone calls and transfers
- Proficient computer skills – Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel o Excellent organizational and communication skills
Compensation: This is a partâ€time hourly position. Offering a competitive wage based on prior experience and qualifications for the job.
General Description: Servicing, retention, and rounding of personal insurance accounts. Ideal candidate will be an energetic selfâ€starter, who works well in a highly automated, team environment.
- Service - Greet visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner
- Provide quotes for new policies with a consultative approach
- Order and process customer change requests in a helpful and timely manner
- Assist clients with reporting claims and understanding the process
- Retention - Proactively review customer policies, and follow through on commitments
- Account Rounding - Actively keep customers aware of new products available to them
- Offer customers information regarding other services offered by Hanford Insurance
- Team Work - Maintain a courteous and effective relationship with clients, coâ€workers, carriers, and other business contacts
- Professional Development - Committed to stay informed regarding insurance industry information
- Experience - 3 years of insurance or related experience in a highly automated environment
- Education - Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Professional designations preferred, but not required
- Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Proficient Computer and Phone Skills – Knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
Compensation: This is a fullâ€time salaried position. Offering a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package based on prior experience and future potential.