Protecting Individuals, Families, and Businesses
Health insurance protects you from the costs of accidents, injuries, or illness. For businesses, having the right healthcare plan can be a valuable asset for you and your employees. At the Hanford-Schuneman Agency we offer health insurance plans that have the coverages to keep any individual, family, and business secure.
We help during open enrollment periods and we work through each option that a client has, including Individual Health Insurance, Medicare Supplements, and Prescription Drug Plans.
We’re Affordable Care Act and AHIP Certified to help with Under 65 and Over 65 plans. Our carriers include Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Mutual of Omaha, and Humana. We welcome an opportunity to speak with you about our plans and help find a solution for you. Please contact us or request a quote if you’re ready. Otherwise, read on to learn more.
Coverage and Policy Options tailored to you
Your needs can vary greatly and we can still give you exactly the plan that’s most beneficial. The coverages we may use to create this plan include:
- Individual & Family Health Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Temporary Health Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Medical Expense Insurance
- Child Health Insurance
- Travel Health Insurance
- Prescription drug plans (individual and Medicare)
- HSAs (HSA-compatible plans come through a bank)
- Medicare (supplement included)
If you have any questions, an agent from Hanford-Schuneman Agency can answer them, just contact us.
- The City of Geneseo Official Site
- llinois Insurance Information and Resources (The Illinois Department of Insurance)
- Illinois Health Insurance Fact Sheets (The Illinois Department of Insurance)
- Small Business Health Insurance Information and Resources (The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA))
- Medicare Information and Resources (Medicare.gov)
- Official Health Insurance Guide (HealthCare.gov)